Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs (±)-Bay K8644 increases L-type Ca2+ currents expressed in Xenopus oocytes.Left: I-V relation before (squares) and during (circles) bath perfusion of 5 μM (±)-Bay K8644 (#B-350). Right: An example of current response to 200 ms depolarization to +20mV (from holding potential of -100 mV) before (black) and during (pink) perfusion of (±)-Bay K8644.
- Alomone Labs (±)-Bay K8644 modulates the phosphorylation of ERK1/2 MAPK in Jurkat T cells.
(±)-Bay K8644 is an opener of all L-type channels (CaV1 family). In the presence of this agonist, channels tend to open for longer periods causing a large increase in the channel macroscopic response.
The net activity of the racemic mix is that of the (-)-enantiomer agonistic activity.
(±)-Bay K8644 is a widely used L-type Ca2+ channel activator in various neuronal, muscle, endocrine, thyroid and other cell types.1-3
(±)-Bay K8644 (#B-350) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Dahan, T. et al. (2017) Diabetes 66, 426.
- Teraoku, H. and Lenzen, S. (2017) J. Diabetes Res. 2017, 2309630.
- Gurgul-Convey, E. (2015) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 464, 13.
- He, S. et al. (2014) J. Neurosci. 34, 5261.
- Dominguez, B. et al. (2009) Am. J. Physiol. 296, E1148.
- Kaisman-Elbaz, T. et al. (2009) J. Cell. Physiol. 220, 222.
- Husch, A. et al. (2008) J. Neurophysiol. 99, 320.
- Hutchins, B.I. and Kalil, K. (2008) J. Neurosci. 28, 143.
- Perissinotti, P.P. et al. (2008) Eur. J. Neurosci. 27, 1333.
- Worrell, J.W. and Levine, R.B. (2008) J. Neurophysiol. 100, 868.
- Anti-CaV1.1 (CACNA1S) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-314)
- Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Antibody (#ACC-003)
- Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ACC-003-AG)
- Guinea pig Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Antibody (#ACC-003-GP)
- Anti-Human CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Antibody (#ACC-022)
- Anti-CaV1.2a (CACNA1C) Antibody (#ACC-013)
- Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) Antibody (#ACC-005)
- Guinea pig Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) Antibody (#ACC-005-GP)
- Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-311)