Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Angiotensin II Receptor Basic Research Pack (#ESB-950). The Research Pack contains all you need for angiotensin II receptor research, all in one economical package!
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|AAR-011||1 x 0.2 ml|
|AAR-012||1 x 0.2 ml|
|SPA-105||1 x 10 mg|
|SPA-165||1 x 50 mg|
|A-245||1 x 50 mg|
|P-245||1 x 25 mg|
Ang II is the peptide hormone that generates most of the known effects of the renin-angiotensin system (RAS). Ang II is generated from the angiotensinogen protein by the actions of renin, angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) and other peptidases. Ang II has a central role in cardiovascular homeostasis by regulating vasoconstriction, renal Na+ and water readsorption. In addition, Ang II induces cell growth and proliferation and has pro-inflammatory effects.
Most of the physiological actions of Ang II are mediated by AT1 a member of the 7-transmembrane domain, G protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) superfamily. AT2 is also a GPCR, and is largely believed to have counter-regulatory roles to the ones exerted through the AT1 receptor. Hence, binding of Ang II to the AT2 receptor will result in growth arrest and apoptosis, vasodilatation and hypotension.
- Angiotensin II Receptor Premium Research Pack (#ESP-950)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-950)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-550 Antibody (#AAR-011-AO)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#AAR-011-F)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-2 (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AAR-012-AG)
- Angiotensin II (#GPA-100)
- [Y]6-Angiotensin II Analog (#SPA-175)
- Novokinin (#SPA-125)
- Candesartan (#C-266)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-370)
- Angiotensin II Receptor Pharmacology Explorer Kit (#EK-405)