This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- Peptide MDEEEDGAGAEESGQPRSFTQL(C), corresponding to amino acid residues 1-22 of rat CACNA1G (Accession O54898). Intracellular, N-terminus.
- Expression of CACNA1G in rat and mouse cerebellumImmunohistochemical staining of mouse (A) and rat (B) cerebellum using Anti-CACNA1G (CaV3.1)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#ACC-021-AR). A, B. CACNA1G staining (red) appears in Purkinje neurons (arrow) and in the molecular layer (Mol). Nuclei were stained using DAPI as the counterstain (Blue).
Voltage-dependent Ca2+ channels provide a pathway for rapid influx of Ca2+ into cells, which plays a crucial role in both electrical and metabolic signaling.1
T-type currents are transduced via channel proteins encoded by three genes that compose a subfamily within the CaV channel family.2-3
The activity of T-type channels contributes to several known physiological and pathophysiological phenomena including burst firing in neurons, pacemaking activity in the heart and secretion from endocrine tissues.2 There are three cloned T-type channel isoforms.
CACNA1G and CACNA1H are also expressed in the kidney, but little is known about their physiological role there.
IF- Immunofluorescence, IHC- Immunohistochemistry, IP- Immunoprecipitation, LCI- Live cell imaging, N- Neutralization, WB- Western blot
Species reactivity key:
Anti-CACNA1G (CaV3.1) Antibody (#ACC-021) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the rat CaV3.1 channel. The antibody can be used in western blot, immunocytochemistry, and immunohistochemistry applications. It has been designed to recognize CACNA1G from human, rat, and mouse samples.
Anti-CACNA1G (CaV3.1)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#ACC-021-AR) is directly labeled with ATTO-594 fluorescent dye. ATTO dyes are characterized by strong absorption (high extinction coefficient), high fluorescence quantum yield, and high photo-stability. The ATTO-594 fluorescent label belongs to the class of Rhodamine dyes and can be used with fluorescent equipment typically optimized to detect Texas Red and Alexa-594. Anti-CACNA1G (CaV3.1)-ATTO-594 Antibody is ideal for immuno-colocalization studies.
- Anti-CaV3.2 (CACNA1H) Antibody (#ACC-025)
- Anti-CaV3.3 (CACNA1I) Antibody (#ACC-009)
- Anti-CACNA2D1 (CaVα2δ1) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-015)
- Anti-CACNA2D2 (CaVα2δ2) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-102)
- Anti-CACNA2D4 (CaVα2δ4) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-104)
- Anti-CACNA2D4 (CaVα2δ4) (extracellular)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#ACC-104-AR)
- Non-L-Type CaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-216)
- Cardiac CaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-310)
- CaV Channel Antibodies for Pain Research Explorer Kit (#AK-360)
- CaV Channel Blockers for Pain Research Explorer Kit (#EK-385)
- T-Type CaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-111)
- Cardiac Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-345)
- Pacemaker Cell Marker Antibody Kit (#AK-620)