|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|STC-970||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STA-500||1 x 50 µg|
|STA-530||1 x 50 µg|
|STC-800||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STC-750||1 x 50 µg|
|STC-410||1 x 50 µg|
|STC-420||1 x 50 µg|
|STC-760||1 x 50 µg|
|C-300||1 x 0.1 mg|
|C-670||1 x 50 µg|
|C-150||1 x 30 µg|
|STC-751||1 x 50 µg|
|STC-850||1 x 0.1 mg|
|STC-470||1 x 50 µg|
|G-450||1 x 5 µg|
|C-135||1 x 5 mg|
|F-120||1 x 1 mg|
|F-130||1 x 1 mg|
|STH-050||1 x 50 µg|
|P-105||1 x 5 mg|
|RTS-500||1 x 25 µg|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
- 100% Net Peptide 100% Net Peptide
This vial contains 100% net peptide content.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the CaV2 Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-110). The Explorer Kit contains many classical CaV2 channel blockers, ideal for screening purposes.
Voltage-dependent Ca2+ channels (CaV) form an important route for Ca2+ entry into cells upon deviations from the cell's resting membrane potential. There are ten CaV α1 subunit genes, divided into three subfamilies on both a functional and sequence homology basis. The CaV1 subfamily includes four genes which encode the L-type channels, the CaV3 subfamily includes three genes encoding the T-type channels and the CaV2 subfamily consists of three isoforms encoding P/Q- , N- and R-type channels, with all three contributing to neurotransmitter release in neurons.
- Catterall, W.A. et al. (2003) Pharmacol. Rev. 55, 579.
- Anti-CACNA1A (CaV2.1) Antibody (#ACC-001)
- Anti-CACNA1B (CaV2.2) Antibody (#ACC-002)
- Anti-CaV2.3 (CACNA1E) Antibody (#ACC-006)
- L-Type CaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-215)
- Non-L-Type CaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-216)
- L-Type CaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-103)
- T-Type CaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-111)