This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
The activity of this product has been verified and approved by our professional team.
CGP-37849 is a synthetic compound that acts as a potent, selective, and competitive antagonist of N-methyl-d-aspartate (NMDA) receptors. CGP 37849 shows significant central effects following oral administration to animals. CGP-37849 is used to elucidate the roles of NMDA receptors in brain function, and as therapeutic agents for the treatment of neurological disorders such as epilepsy and ischemic brain damage in humans1.
NMDA receptors are heterotetrameric channels formed by the assembly of two obligatory GluN1 and two GluN2/GluN3 subunits. They play important roles in a variety of cellular processes and brain functions such as synaptic plasticity, addiction, and stroke. NMDA receptor mediates physiological functions such as learning and memory formation and participates in glutamate excitotoxicity2.
CGP-37849 (#C-325) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- NMDA Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-350)
- Anti-NMDAR1 (GluN1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-001)
- Anti-NMDAR2A (GluN2A) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-002)
- Anti-NMDAR2B (GluN2B) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-003)
- Pentamidine isethionate salt (#P-155)
- (±)-CPP (#C-175)
- Memantine hydrochloride (#M-145)
- D-AP5 (#D-145)
- Orphenadrine hydrochloride (#O-101)
- ZD 9379 (#Z-120)
- Eliprodil (#E-155)
- TCN 201 (#T-190)
- TCN 213 (#T-215)
- CNS-1102 (#C-305)
- Ro 8-4304 hydrochloride (#R-165)
- Phencyclidine hydrochloride (#P-125)
- MPX-004 (#M-280)
- QNZ 46 (#Q-270)