This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
Hanson, D.C. et al. (1999) Br. J. Pharmacol. 126, 1707.
Alomone Labs CP 339818 hydrochloride inhibits KV1.3 channels heterologously expressed in Xenopus oocytes.A. Time course of reversible current inhibition of KV1.3 current amplitude by 200 μM CP 339818 hydrochloride (#C-115). Ramp stimulation; 100 ms from holding potential -100 mV to +20 mV, delivered every 10 seconds. B. Superimposed current traces of control and inhibited current as indicated (taken from the experiment in A).
- Nguyen, A. et al. (1996) Mol. Pharmacol. 50, 1672.
CP 339818 hydrochloride is a potent KV1.3 channel antagonist that preferentially binds to the C-type inactivated state of the channel. It appears to recognize only the inactivated conformation of KV1.3. CP 339818 hydrochloride inhibits KV1.3 expressed in brain and in T lymphocyte cells with an IC50 value of ~ 200 nM. In addition to its effect on KV1.3, CP 339818 inhibits the Shaker-related A-type K+ channel, KV1.4, expressed in brain cells with an IC50 of ~ 300 nM. CP 339818 is significantly less potent blocker of KV1.1, KV1.2, KV1.5, KV1.6, KV3.1-4, and KV4.2. CP 339818 is valuable for immune system studies, where the absence of KV1.4 makes it functionally selective for KV1.3, and it has shown suppression of T cell activation. CP 339818 hydrochloride is also valuable for the study of KV1.4 function1.
CP 339818 hydrochloride (#C-115) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) Antibody (#APC-002)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-101)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular)-Biotin Antibody (#APC-101-B)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APC-101-F)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular)-PE Antibody (#APC-101-PE)
- Guinea pig Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-005)
- Anti-KV1.4 Antibody (#APC-007)
- Agitoxin-2-Cys-TAMRA (#RTA-420-T)
- Spinoxin (#STS-500)
- Shaker (KV1) Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-107)
- Shaker (KV1) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-219)