Cat #: BLP-GC022
Size: 40 µg
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- (C)KQLGPGKKNDEVS, corresponding to amino acid residues 151-163 of rat EAAT2 (Accession P31596).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Concentration After Reconstitution 0.4 mg/ml.
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
- Western blot analysis of rat cerebellum lysate:
- Western blot analysis of mouse brain membranes:
- Rat brain sections (frozen) (1:200).
- Rat brain frozen sections (1:50).
- Expression of EAAT2 in rat hippocampusImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen rat hippocampus sections using Anti-EAAT2 (GLT-1) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-633 Antibody (#AGC-022-FR), (1:50). A. EAAT2 (magenta) is detected in clusters (arrows) along the sub-granular layer of the dentate gyrus. B. DAPI counterstain is used to visualize cell nuclei (blue). C. Merge of A and B. G = granule layer.
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse brain lysates (lanes 2 and 4):1-2. Guinea Pig Anti-EAAT2 (GLT-1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-113), (1:800).
3-4. Guinea Pig Anti-EAAT2 (GLT-1) (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with EAAT2 (GLT-1) (extracellular) Blocking Peptide (BLP-GC022).
Last update: 19/01/2022
Shipping and Ordering information