Cat #: BLP-ER001
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
A Blocking peptide for Anti-Endothelin Receptor A Antibody (#AER-001). Intended to be used as a negative control.
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:1. Anti-Endothelin Receptor A Antibody (#AER-001), (1:200).
2. Anti-Endothelin Receptor A Antibody, preincubated with Endothelin Receptor A Blocking Peptide (#BLP-ER001).
- Expression of ET-A in rat lungImmunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded section of rat lung using Anti-Endothelin Receptor A Antibody (#AER-001), (1:100). ET-A is expressed both in respiratory epithelium (black arrows) and in respiratory smooth muscle (red arrows). Hematoxilin is used as the counterstain.
- Expression of ET-A in rat cerebellumImmunohistochemical staining of rat cerebellum using Anti-Endothelin Receptor A Antibody (#AER-001) (A), and Anti-Endothelin Receptor A Antibody preincubated with the control peptide antigen (B). Cresyl violet is used as the counterstain.
- Mouse retinas (Bramall, A.N. et al. (2013) PLoS ONE 8, e58023.)
- (C)NHNTERSSHKDSMN, corresponding to amino acid residues 413-426 of rat ET-A (Accession P26684).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Concentration After Reconstitution 0.4 mg/ml.
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information