Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Endothelin Receptor Agonist Explorer Kit (#EK-255). The Explorer Kit contains endothelin receptor agonists, ideal for screening purposes.
The endothelin system is comprised of three active peptides, ET-1, 2, and 3, which are considered to be very powerful vasoconstrictive substances. In humans, endothelins mediate their actions via two specific G-Protein Coupled Receptors, ETAR and ETBR. Both ETAR and ETBR are present in heart and in human myocardium at similar levels.1,2
The endothelin receptors differ in their ligand specificity. While ETAR has varying affinities for the endothelin isoforms (ET-1 >ET-2>ET-3), ETBR shows no selective affinity.2,3 Subsequent studies have demonstrated the presence of endothelins in vascular as well as in non-vascular cells and tissues, having multiple biological activities.
- Anti-Endothelin Receptor A Antibody (#AER-001)
- Anti-Endothelin Receptor B Antibody (#AER-002)
- Guinea pig Anti-Endothelin Receptor B Antibody (#AGP-037)
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-256)
- Endothelin Receptor Pharmacology Explorer Kit (#EK-257)
- Endothelin Receptor Basic Research Pack (#ESB-940)