This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- Peptide (C)RATDYLQASAITRIPS, corresponding to amino acid residues 213-228 of mouse CaVγ2 (Accession O88602). Intracellular, C-terminus.
- Western blot analysis of rat (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse (lanes 2 and 4) brain lysates:1,2. Guinea pig Anti-Stargazin Antibody (#AGP-069), (1:500).
3,4. Guinea pig Anti-Stargazin Antibody, preincubated with the negative control antigen.
The γ subunit protein is an auxiliary subunit of the CaV (voltage dependent calcium) channel multimer complex. γ1 was first identified in skeletal muscle as a part of the proteins complex purified as the DHP receptor. Eight γ subunit isoforms were identified in mammalian genomes and they share some sequence as well as structure homology1. γ subunit contains four transmembrane helices, with intracellular N- and C- termini. Usually their association with the pore-forming α1 subunit results in reduced current amplitude.
CaVγ2 is also known as Stargazin, and interacts and regulates the activity and trafficking of AMPA glutamate receptors2.
Species reactivity key:
Guinea pig Anti-Stargazin Antibody (#AGP-069) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the mouse CaVγ2 subunit. The antibody can be used in western blot analysis. It and has been designed to recognize CaVγ2 from mouse, rat, and human samples. The antigen used to immunize guinea pigs is the same as Anti-Stargazin Antibody (#ACC-012) raised in rabbit. Our line of guinea pig antibodies enables more flexibility with our products such as immuno-colocalization studies, immunoprecipitation, etc.
- Anti-Stargazin Antibody (#ACC-012)
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004)
- Guinea pig Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-009)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-005)
- Guinea pig Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-073)
- Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Antibody (#ACC-003)
- Guinea pig Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Antibody (#AGP-001)
- Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) Antibody (#ACC-005)
- Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-311)
- Guinea pig Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) Antibody (#AGP-061)
- Anti-CACNG1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-111)
- Anti-CACNG3 Antibody (#ACC-113)
- Anti-CACNG4 Antibody (#ACC-114)
- Anti-CACNG5 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-115)
- Anti-CACNG6 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-112)
- Anti-CACNG7 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-109)
- Anti-CACNG8 Antibody (#ACC-125)
- Anti-CACNB2-ATTO-594 Antibody (#ACC-105-AR)