- Peptide (C)KSHRLQESLGAVLGR, corresponding to amino acid residues 285-299 of rat MRGPRD (Accession Q7TN41). Intracellular, C-terminus.
- Western blot analysis of rat dorsal root ganglion lysates:1. Guinea Pig Anti-MRGPRD (GPCR TGR7) Antibody (#AGP-272), (1:500).
2. Guinea Pig Anti-MRGPRD (GPCR TGR7) Antibody, preincubated with MRGPRD (GPCR TGR7) Blocking Peptide (BLP-MR061).
- Western blot analysis of rat (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse (lanes 2 and 4) testis membranes:1-2. Guinea Pig Anti-MRGPRD (GPCR TGR7) Antibody (#AGP-272), (1:800).
3-4. Guinea Pig Anti-MRGPRD (GPCR TGR7) Antibody, preincubated with MRGPRD (GPCR TGR7) Blocking Peptide (BLP-MR061).
Mas-related G-protein coupled receptor member D (MRGPRD) is expressed in the dorsal root ganglia, specifically in non-peptidergic, small-diameter, IB4+ C-fiber neurons that innervate the outer layers of the mammalian skin. They transmit polymodal nociceptive information from the skin epidermis to the substantia gelatinosa of the spinal cord.
MRGPRD receptor expressing neurons are essential for the full expression of mechanical nociception. Thus, MRGPRD represents an attractive therapeutic target for the development of agents for treating pain1,2.
The Mrg family in mice is comprised of six single-copy genes: MrgD, MrgE, MrgF/RTA, MrgG, MrgH/GPR90, and MAS1. In addition, there are three large subfamilies: MrgA, MrgB,and MrgC3.
MRGPRD receptor is activated by β-alanine and is able to inhibit KCNQ/M-type potassium channels and to increase excitability of sensory neurons4,5. MRGPRD has the ability to form heterodimers and is encoded by the TGR7 gene. This receptor is co-expressed with two nociceptors, including purinergic receptor (P2X3) and a vanilloid receptor (VR1)5.
Species reactivity key:
Widget not in any sidebars
Guinea Pig Anti-MRGPRD (GPCR TGR7) Antibody (#AGP-272) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the rat protein. The antibody can be used in western blot applications. It has been designed to recognize MRGPRD (GPCR TGR7) from rat and mouse samples. The antibody will not recognize MRGPRD from human samples.
The antigen used to immunize guinea pigs is the same as Anti-MRGPRD (GPCR TGR7) Antibody (#AMR-061) raised in rabbit. Our line of guinea pig antibodies enables more flexibility with our products such as multiplex staining studies, immunoprecipitation and more.
- Anti-CRLR/CALCRL (extracellular) Antibody (#ACR-060)
- Anti-GPR119 Antibody (#AGR-032)
- Anti-GPR17 Antibody (#AGR-048)
- Anti-MRGPRD (GPCR TGR7) Antibody (#AMR-061)
- Anti-MRGPRE Antibody (#AMR-062)
- Anti-P2X3 Receptor Antibody (#APR-016)
- Anti-TRPA1 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-037)
- Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#ACC-030)