This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
3,4. Guinea pig Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with the control peptide antigen.
7,8. Guinea pig Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with the control peptide antigen.
The P2Y receptors belong to the G-protein coupled receptor superfamily. They mediate the actions of the extracellular nucleotides (ATP, ADP, UTP and UDPA). Eight functional mammalian P2Y receptors have been described: P2Y1, P2Y2, P2Y4, P2Y6, P2Y11, P2Y12, P2Y13, and the UDP-glucose receptor, now renamed P2Y141-3.
The P2Y12 receptor is co-expressed with P2Y1 receptor on platelets leading to shape change, aggregation, and rise in intracellular Ca2+ upon activation.
The only other expression of P2Y12 was found in brain, according to results of reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction and northern blotting4. The P2Y12 receptor has become a target for potential therapeutic drugs for the treatment of thromboembolism and other clotting disorders4.
Species reactivity key:
Guinea pig Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-098) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the human P2RY12. The antibody can be used in western blot and live imaging applications. It and has been designed to recognize P2RY12 from mouse, rat, and human samples. The antigen used to immunize guinea pigs is the same as Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-020) raised in rabbit. Our line of guinea pig antibodies enables more flexibility with our products such as immuno-colocalization studies, immunoprecipitation, etc.
Products for control experiments
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor Antibody (#APR-012).
This antibody recognizes a different epitope and thus can also be used as a control for detecting P2Y12.
Antibodies for immuno-colocalization experiments
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor-ATTO-594 Antibody (#APR-012-AR).
A fluorescent labeled primary antibody. It can be used in immuno-colocalization studies in conjunction with any of our antibodies raised in rabbit.
Antibodies for live cell flow cytometry experiments
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-020-F). This FITC-conjugated antibody can be used to detect P2Y12 receptor in live cell flow cytometry.
Antibodies for live cell imaging experiments
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-020).
This antibody recognizes an extracellular epitope and can be used to detect P2Y12 in live cells.
- Anti-P2Y1 Receptor Antibody (#APR-009)
- Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-021)
- Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#APR-021-AG)
- Anti-P2Y2 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-102)
- Anti-P2Y6 Receptor Antibody (#APR-011)
- Anti-Human P2Y11 Receptor Antibody (#APR-015)