Cat #: BLP-PC056
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membrane:1. Anti-HCN1 Antibody (#APC-056), (1:200).
2. Anti-HCN1 Antibody, preincubated with HCN1 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC056).
- Expression of HCN1 in mouse cerebellumImmunohistochemical staining mouse cerebellum using Anti-HCN1 Antibody (#APC-056). A. HCN1 (green) appears in the cerebellar pinceau. B. Calcium binding calbindinD28-K (red), a marker of Purkinje neurons, is stained in the same section. C. Merge of the images demonstrates the position of the HCN1-positive pinceau structures at the axon initial segment of Purkinje neurons.
- Western blot analysis of rat brain lysate:
- Expression of HCN1 in rat cerebellumImmunohistochemical staining of rat cerebellum using Guinea pig Anti-HCN1 Antibody (#AGP-203). A. HCN1 staining (red) appears in the pinceau structures (arrows). B. DAPI is used as the counterstain (blue). C. Merged image of A and B.
- (C)KPNSASNSRDDGNSVYPSK, corresponding to amino acid residues 6-24 of rat HCN1 (Accession Q9JKB0).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information