- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the KCa Channel Opener Explorer Kit (#EK-201). The Explorer Kit contains KCa openers, ideal for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|C-110||1 x 5 mg|
|E-150||1 x 10 mg|
|I-370||1 x 1 mg|
|N-335||1 x 5 mg|
|N-105||1 x 5 mg|
|N-235||1 x 5 mg|
|N-180||1 x 5 mg|
|P-270||1 x 1 mg|
|S-120||1 x 5 mg|
|S-245||1 x 5 mg|
Tanshinone II-A sodium sulfonate
|T-165||1 x 5 mg|
Ca2+-dependent K+ (KCa) channels are divided into two main groups based on their biophysical properties and gene homology. KCa were first divided according to their single channel conductance, which represents the speed by which the K+ passes through the open channel. The first group consists of small and intermediate conductance channels (SK and IK respectively, the KCNN gene family). The second group is comprised of large/big conductance channels (called BKCa or maxiK, encoded by the slo or KCNMA1 gene)1.
- KCa Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-101)
- Anti-sloβ1 (KCNMB1) Antibody (#APC-036)
- Anti-sloβ2 (KCNMB2) Antibody (#APC-034)
- Anti-sloβ4 (KCNMB4) Antibody (#APC-061)
- Anti-KCNT1 (Slack) Antibody (#APC-124)
- Anti-KCNT2 (Slick) Antibody (#APC-126)
- BKCa Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-217)
- SK (Non-BKCa) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-218)
- KCa1.1 Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-132)
- KCa2-Related Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-122)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-133)