KCNQ (KV7) Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-503) contains all you need for KCNQ channel research: Antibodies for each channel and KV7 selective pharmacological tools, all in one budget friendly package!
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|APC-022||1 x 0.2 ml|
|BLP-PC022||1 x 40 µg|
|APC-050||1 x 0.2 ml|
|BLP-PC050||1 x 40 µg|
|APC-051||1 x 0.2 ml|
|BLP-PC051||1 x 40 µg|
|APC-164||1 x 0.2 ml|
|BLP-PC164||1 x 40 µg|
|APC-155||1 x 0.2 ml|
|BLP-PC155||1 x 40 µg|
|D-150||1 x 25 mg|
|L-156||1 x 25 mg|
|X-101||1 x 25 mg|
|R-101||1 x 50 mg|
The KCNQ (KV7) family of channels consists of five members (KV7.1, KV7.2, KV7.3, KV7.4 and KV7.5). KCNQ channels commonly display activation at voltages close to neuronal resting membrane potentials and are regulated by G-protein coupled receptor (GPCR) signaling, notably by muscarinic receptors1.
KCNQ family members can form either homomultimeric or heteromultimeric channels with different functional consequences. For example, KCNQ2 and KCNQ3 heteromultimers give rise to a much larger channel current than when expressed alone. Probably due to enhanced plasma membrane expression of the combined channel. Indeed, KCNQ2/KCNQ3 heteromultimers are believed to be the molecular correlates of the so-called M current2-4.
- Anti-KCNQ1 Antibody (#APC-022)
- Guinea pig Anti-KCNQ1 Antibody (#APC-022-GP (formerly AGP-050))
- Guinea pig Anti-KCNQ2 Antibody (#APC-050-GP (formerly AGP-065))
- KCNQ (KV7) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-221)
- KCNQ (KV7) Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-225)
- KCNQ (KV7) Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-131)