Cat #: BLP-PC117
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
A Blocking peptide for Anti-KVβ2 Antibody (#APC-117). Intended to be used as a negative control.
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain lysate (lanes 1 and 3) and membranes (lanes 2 and 4):1,2. Anti-KVβ2 Antibody (#APC-117), (1:200).
3,4. Anti-KVβ2 Antibody, preincubated with Kvβ2 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC117).
- Western blot analysis of human Jurkat T cells:1. Anti-KVβ2 Antibody (#APC-117), (1:200).
2. Anti-KVβ2 Antibody, preincubated with Kvβ2 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC117).
- Expression of KVβ2 in mouse cerebellumImmunohistochemical staining of mouse cerebellum using Anti-KVβ2 Antibody (#APC-117). A. KVβ2 appears adjacent to Purkinje cells (green). B. Staining of GABAergic cells with mouse anti-parvalbumin (PV, red). C. Confocal merge of KVβ2 and PV demonstrates the presence of KVβ2 adjacent to Purkinje cells.
- SPGMIYSTRYGSPKR(C), corresponding to amino acid residues 20-34 of rat KCNAB2 (Accession P62483).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information