Cat #: BLP-PC101
Size: 40 µg
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
Applications: wb, ihc
WB-western blot, IHC-Immunohistochemistry
For research purposes only, not for human use
- KDYPASTSQDSFEA(C), corresponding to amino acid residues 263-276 of human KV1.3 (Accession P22001).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Concentration After Reconstitution 0.4 mg/ml.
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 3 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Demonstration of Pre-adsorption control
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:
- Western blot analysis of human Jurkat T cells:
- Mouse retina (1:200) (Cangiano, L. et al. (2007) PLoS ONE 2, 1327.).
- Western blot analysis of mouse (lanes 1 and 3) and rat (lanes 2 and 4) brain lysates:1,2. Guinea pig Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-101-GP), (1:200).
3,4. Guinea pig Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with Kv1.3/KCNA3 (extracellular) Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC101).
- Mouse frozen brain sections (1:100). Following a broad screen of secondary antibodies, the following was used for this application: #106-485-006 (Jackson ImmunoResearch).
Last update: 08/01/2023
Shipping and Ordering information