Cat #: BLP-TR033
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized Powder
A Blocking peptide for Anti-MERTK (extracellular) Antibody (#ATR-033). Intended to be used as a negative control.
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain lysate (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse brain lysate (lanes 2 and 4):
- Western blot analysis human HepG2 hepatocellular carcinoma cell line lysate (lanes 1 and 4), mouse BV-2 microglia cell line lysate (lanes 2 and 5) and human MEG-01 megakaryoblastic leukemia cell line lysate (lanes 3 and 6):
- Expression of MERTK in mouse hippocampusImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen mouse brain sections with Anti-MERTK (extracellular) Antibody (#ATR-033), (1:300), followed by goat anti-rabbit-AlexaFluor-488 (green). A. MERTK staining (green) in the mouse hippocampal dentate gyrus region is detected in blood vessel profiles (arrows) in the hilus (H) and outer molecular layer (OML). B. Pre-incubation of the antibody with MERTK (extracellular) Blocking Peptide (#BLP-TR033), suppresses staining. Cell nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue). G = Granule layer.
- Expression of MERTK in rat cerebellumImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen rat brain sections with Anti-MERTK (extracellular) Antibody (#ATR-033), (1:300), followed by goat anti rabbit conjugated with Alexa 488 (green). A. MERTK immunoreactivity appears in in blood vessel profiles (vertical arrows) in the molecular (M), purkinje (P) and granule (G) layers and in basket profiles (horizontal arrows) around Purkinje soma. B. Pre-incubation of the antibody with MERTK (extracellular) Blocking Peptide (#BLP-TR033), suppresses staining. Cell nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue). G= Granule layer, P = Purkinje layer, M = Molecular layer.
- Peptide (C)KPPIKRQDGELVGYR, corresponding to amino acid residues 402 - 416 of mouse MERTK (Accession Q60805).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information