This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
Alomone Labs N-Me-aminopyrimidinone 9 blocks NaV1.7 channels expressed in Xenopus oocytes.A. Time course of NaV1.7 current amplitude and inhibition by 100 nM N-Me-aminopyrimidinone 9 (#N-310). Currents were elicited by application of a 100 ms voltage step to 0 mV (H.P= -70 mV, to induce inactivation), every 10 seconds. B. Superimposed example traces of current responses before and during perfusion of 100 nM N-Me-aminopyrimidinone 9, as indicated.
N-Me-aminopyrimidinone 9, is a synthetic blocker of NaV1.7 channel. It has an effective concentration of 10 nM – 1 μM and an IC50 of 100 nM for NaV1.7 channel in its inactive state.
NaV channels contribute to physiological and pathophysiological electrical signaling in nerve and muscle cells. NaV1.7 is highly expressed on the exons somatic afferent neurons and is thought to play an important role in the signaling of inflammatory pain.
N-Me-aminopyrimidinone 9 (#N-310) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-NaV1.7 (SCN9A) Antibody (#ASC-008)
- Anti-NaV1.7 (SCN9A)-ATTO-633 Antibody (#ASC-008-FR)
- Anti-NaV1.7 (SCN9A) (extracellular) Antibody (#ASC-027)
- Veratridine (#V-110)
- β-Pompilidotoxin (#P-180)
- ATX-II (#STA-700)
- A-803467 (#A-105)
- Carbamazepine (#C-105)
- Tetrodotoxin citrate (#T-550)
- Tetrodotoxin citrate free (#T-500)
- PF-05241328 (#P-345)
- µ-Conotoxin KIIIA (#C-280)
- µ-Conotoxin PIIIA (#STC-400)
- µ-Conotoxin SIIIA (#STC-450)
- Bupivacaine hydrochloride (#B-125)
- PF-05186462 (#P-365)
- NaV1.7-Compound 36 (#CMN-003)
- NaV Channel Antibodies for Pain Research Explorer Kit (#AK-365)
- TTX-Sensitive NaV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-224)
- TTX-Sensitive NaV Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-105)