|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor β1 (CHRNB1) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-011||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor β2 (CHRNB2) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-012||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor β3 (CHRNB3) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-013||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor β4 (CHRNB4) (extracellular) Antibody
|ANC-014||1 x 50 µl|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the nAChRβ Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-232). This Explorer Kit includes antibodies targeting nAChRβ along with their respective peptide control antigen. An ideal tool for screening purposes.
Acetylcholine, released by cholinergic neurons, activates two groups of acetylcholine receptors (AChRs); muscarinic AChRs (mAChRs) which belong to the superfamily of G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs) and nicotinic AChRs (nAChRs) which belong to the ligand-gated ion channel superfamily. nAChRs also respond to nicotine, hence their name1.
To date, 17 different but related subunits of nAChRs have been identified and cloned. They consist of α subunits (α1-10), which is responsible for the binding of ligands. In fact, this subunit includes a Cys-loop in the first extracellular domain that is required for agonist binding2. The other subunits responsible for making up the active receptor are the β (β1-4), γ, δ and ε subunits3. Structurally, all subunits have the following: a conserved large extracellular N-terminal domain, 3 conserved transmembrane domains, a variable cytoplasmic loop and a fourth transmembrane domain with a short extracellular C-terminal domain. An active nAChR is generally a heteropentamer (homopentamers also exist) of these various subunits organized around a central pore1.
- α-Bungarotoxin (#B-100)
- αA-Conotoxin OIVA (#STC-520)
- α-Conotoxin AuIB (#STC-310)
- α-Conotoxin LtIA (#STC-550)
- Muscle Specific nAChR Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-207)
- Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor β2 (CHRNB2) (extracellular)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#ANC-012-AR)
- Anti-Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor β4 (CHRNB4) (extracellular)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#ANC-014-AR)
- nAChRα Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-231)
- nAChR Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-203)
- nAChR Agonist Explorer Kit (#EK-204)
- nAChR Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-205)
- nAChR Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-202)