Cat #: BLP-PR012
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes (1, 2) and human platelets (3, 4):1,3. Anti-P2Y12 Receptor Antibody (#APR-012), (1:200).
2,4. Anti-P2Y12 Receptor Antibody, preincubated with P2Y12 Receptor Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PR012).
- Western blot analysis of human platelets:1. Anti-P2Y12 Receptor Antibody (#APR-012), (1:200)
2. Anti-P2Y12 Receptor Antibody, preincubated with P2Y12 Receptor Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PR012).
- Expression of P2RY12 in mouse brainImmunohistochemical staining of mouse brain sections using Anti-P2Y12 Receptor Antibody (#APR-012), (red). The region shown in this picture is the entorhinal cortex in mouse brain. The P2Y12 positive fibers (arrows) run from the corpus callosum (triangles) into the deep layers of the entorhinal cortex. Sytox green is used as the counterstain.
- Expression of P2RY12 in rat striatumImmunohistochemical staining of rat striatum using Anti-P2Y12 Receptor-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#APR-012-AR). P2Y12 (red) appears in patches (white arrows) of myelinated axons. DAPI is used as the counterstain (blue).
- (C)KTTRPFKTSNPKNLLGAK, corresponding to amino acid residues 125-142 of human P2RY12 (Accession Q9H244).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information