Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs PD-161989 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate inhibits GluA1 channels expressed in Xenopus oocytes.Time course of GluA1 current activation by application (top dotted line) of 1 µM glutamate, and its reversibe inhibition by 2 µM and 10 µM PD-161989 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate (#P-285), as indicated (bars), at a holding potential of -80 mV.
- Armstrong, N. et al. (1998) Nature 395, 913.
Glutamate is the major excitatory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system (CNS). AMPA receptors are ionotropic glutamate channels, play a key role in the development and function of the nervous system and are essential in memory and learning1.
PD-161989 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate is a synthetic, potent and selective antagonist of AMPA glutamate receptors. It has an effective concentration of 0.1-100 µM.
PD-161989 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate (#P-285) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Guinea pig Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-009)
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004)
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#AGC-004-AR)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-005)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AGC-005-AG)
- Anti-GluR3 (GluA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-010)
- IDRA 21 (#I-140)
- YM 90K hydrochloride (#Y-105)
- CX 546 (#C-210)
- (RS)-AMPA (#A-265)
- (RS)-AMPA hydrobromide (#A-266)
- L-Quisqualic acid (#L-210)
- CP 465022 hydrochloride (#C-335)
- (S)-AMPA (#A-267)
- (S)-ATPO (#A-330)
- (S)-(-)-5-Fluorowillardiine (#F-205)
- AMPA Receptor 2 Premium Research Pack (#ESP-705)
- AMPA Receptor 2 Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-705)