This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Franckowiak, G. et al. (1985) Eur. J. Pharmacol. 114, 223.
- Alomone Labs (R)(+)-Bay K8644 inhibits L-type CaV channels heterologously expressed in Xenopus oocytes.A. Time course of CaV1.2 (co-expressed with α2δ1 and β1 auxiliary subunits) peak current amplitude, elicited by 100 ms voltage ramp from holding potential of -100 mV to +50 mV, delivered every 10 seconds. Application of 1, 10 and 100 µM (R)(+)-Bay K8644 (#B-352) inhibits the CaV1.2 current (indicated by the horizontal bar). B. Representative current traces before and during application of 1, 10 and 100 µM (R)(+)-Bay K8644 as indicated.
- Wei, X.Y. et al. (1986) J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 239, 144.
L-type Ca2+ channels possess binding sites for at least three distinct organic drug types: dihydropyridines (DHP), phenylalkylamines (PAA), and benzothiazepines (BTZ). These binding sites are known to reside in the α1 subunit of the channel.
(R)(+)-Bay K8644 is a DHP L-type Ca2+-channel blocker with negative inotropic and vasodilatatory effects in vivo. (R)(+)-Bay K8644 shows opposite effects to (S)(-)-Bay K8644. The action of the of (R)(+)-Bay K8644 was studied in rat tail artery and guinea pig ileal longitudinal smooth muscle using pharmacologic and radioligand binding assays. (R)(+)-Bay K8644 inhibited the responses to KCI-induced depolarization with IC50 values of 16.1-25.6 nM1.
(R)(+)-Bay K8644 (#B-352) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-CaV1.1 (CACNA1S) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-314)
- Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Antibody (#ACC-003)
- Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#ACC-003-AG)
- Guinea pig Anti-CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Antibody (#AGP-001)
- Anti-Human CaV1.2 (CACNA1C) Antibody (#ACC-022)
- Anti-CaV1.2a (CACNA1C) Antibody (#ACC-013)
- Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) Antibody (#ACC-005)
- Guinea pig Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) Antibody (#AGP-061)
- Anti-CaV1.3 (CACNA1D) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-311)