This product has recently been released.
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
The activity of this product has been verified and approved by our professional team.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
SB209670 is a nonpeptide synthetic compound that acts as a potent and specific antagonist of endothelin A (ET-A) and B (ET-B) receptors. Intravenous or intraduodenal administration of SB209670 can produce concentration-dependent inhibition of ET-1-mediated vasoconstriction in isolated vascular tissues. Studies on hypertensive rats show that SB209670 produces a dose-dependent decrease in blood pressure. In a gerbil stroke model SB209670 is protective in ischemia-induced neuronal degeneration. Thus, SB209670 can be used as a useful tool in characterizing and classifying the physiological and pathophysiological roles of Endothelin receptors1.
ET-A receptors are predominantly expressed in peripheral tissues, especially in vascular smooth muscle tissues where they mediate vasoconstriction. They are also present in several different regions of the brain. ET-B receptors play an important role in regulating renal function and blood pressure and are expressed in sensory nerves. They are mainly present in medium- and large-sized cell bodies of human trigeminal ganglia.
ET-A receptor has high affinity for endothelin-1 and endothelin-2 and relatively low affinity for endothelin-3, while the ET-B receptor has high affinity equally for all endothelin isopeptides2,3.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer SB209670 (#S-205).
- Anti-Endothelin Receptor A (#AER-001)
- Anti-Endothelin Receptor B (#AER-002)
- Guinea pig Anti-Endothelin Receptor B (#AGP-037)
- Endothelin Receptor Agonist Explorer Kit (#EK-255)
- Sarafotoxin S6b (#SPE-160)
- BQ-3020 (#SPE-200)
- IRL-1620 (#SPE-220)
- [Ala1,3,11,15] Endothelin-1 (#SPE-240)
- IRL 2500 (#I-190)
- ACT-132577 (#A-350)
- A-192621 (#A-360)
- BQ788 (#B-175)
- BQ788 sodium salt (#B-176)
- Ro46-8443 (#R-185)
- Avosentan (#A-355)
- Atrasentan (#A-455)
- Bosentan hydrate (#B-170)
- BQ-123 trifluoroacetate (#B-186)
- BMS 182874 hydrochloride (#B-500)
- Darusentan (#D-265)
- FR 139317 (#F-180)
- PD-156707 (#P-305)
- PD-164333 (#P-310)
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-256)
- Endothelin Receptor Pharmacology Explorer Kit (#EK-257)