This product has recently been released.
Enjoy this limited time offer!
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
The activity of this product has been verified and approved by our professional team.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
Use code: new-yl30-18
Valid until January 31st, 2018.
New website special
SJM-3 is a positive allosteric modulator of γ-aminobutyric acid type A (GABA(A)) receptors. It potentiates GABA(A) receptor currents by binding at the diazepam binding site in the transmembrane domain. SJM-3 was also shown to act as an antagonist at the α+/γ− site of the receptor1.
GABA(A) receptors belong to the cys-loop pentameric ligand-gated ion channel family. These receptors are major inhibitory neurotransmitter receptors in the brain and in the mammalian central nervous system and are responsible for mediating GABA action. They are composed of five homologous subunits that are arranged around a central chloride-selective pore. GABA(A) receptors are important targets for many clinical drugs1,2.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer SJM-3 (#S-215).
- Anti-GABA(A) α1 Receptor (extracellular) (#AGA-001)
- Anti-GABA(A) α1 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO-488 (#AGA-001-AG)
- Anti-GABA(A) α2 Receptor (#AGA-002)
- Anti-GABA(A) α3 Receptor (extracellular) (#AGA-003)
- Anti-GABA(A) α6 Receptor (extracellular) (#AGA-004)
- GABA(A) Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-229)
- α-Asarone (#A-260)
- (+)-Bicuculline (#B-135)
- Bilobalide (#B-145)
- α-Bungarotoxin (#B-100)
- Waglerin-1 (#STW-001)
- GABA(A) Receptor Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-360)
- Zolpidem (#Z-100)
- Muscimol hydrobromide (#M-240)
- Muscimol (#M-241)
- Gabazine (#G-215)
- Gabazine hydrobromide (#G-216)
- (-)-Bicuculline methochloride (#B-137)
- (-)-Bicuculline methiodide (#B-136)
- Isoguvacine hydrochloride (#I-185)
- Picrotoxin (#P-325)
- GABA(A)-compound 1b (#CMG-004)