|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-KCNN1 (KCa2.1, SK1) Antibody
|APC-039||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-KCNN2 (KCa2.2, SK2) Antibody
|APC-028||1 x 50 µl|
Guinea pig Anti-KCNN2 (KCa2.2, SK2) Antibody
|AGP-045||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term) Antibody
|APC-025||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (C-term) Antibody
|APC-103||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) Antibody
|APC-064||1 x 50 µl|
Mouse Anti-KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) (extracellular) Antibody
|ALM-051||1 x 25 µg|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the SK (Non-BKCa) Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-218). The Explorer Kit contains non-BKCa channel antibodies, ideal for screening purposes.
- Ca2+-dependent K+ (KCa) channels are divided according to biophysical properties and gene homology into two main groups. KCa were first divided according to their single channel conductance, which represents the speed by which the K+ passes via the open channel. The first group consists of small and intermediate conductance channels (SK and IK respectively, the KCNN gene family). The second group is comprised of large/big conductance channels (called BKCa or maxi K+, encoded by the slo or KCNMA1 gene)1.
- Apamin (#STA-200)
- Maurotoxin (#STM-340)
- Scyllatoxin (#STS-370)
- Tamapin (#STT-400)
- TRAM 34 (#T-105)
- BKCa Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-217)
- KCa2-Related Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-122)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1, SK4) Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-133)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Basic Research Pack (#ESB-400)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Premium Research Pack (#ESP-400)
- KCNN4 (KCa3.1) Channel Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-400)