This product has recently been released.
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
The activity of this product has been verified and approved by our professional team.
ShK (Stichodactyla Toxin) is a peptidyl toxin originally isolated from the nematocyst of the sea anemone Stichodactyla helianthus.1
ShK blocks KV1.3, KV1.1, KV1.4, and KV1.6 at subnanomolar concentrations and KV3.2 channels at 1000-fold higher concentration than that required to inhibit KV1.3 channels. It has been shown to block KV current in DRG neurons, to displace radioactive Dendrotoxin from brain synaptosomes1 and inhibit I125-Charybdotoxin binding to Jurkat T lymphocytes with an IC50 of 32 pM.2,4
Evidence also suggests that native KV currents in the central nervous system, which are predominantly carried by KV1.2 channels, are highly sensitive to this toxin.5
A fluorescently labeled synthetic ShK is used to recognize and to sort KV1.3 containing lymphocytes.4,6
Stichodactyla Toxin-Biotin (#STS-400-B) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active peptide toxin conjugated to biotin.
Benefits of Stichodactyla Toxin-Biotin:
✓ Localization and distribution
✓ Clustering and internalization kinetics
✓ Live cell imaging
✓ Single cell detection
✓ Binding kinetics
We gladly take on collaboration projects. Please Contact Us.
- Anti-KV1.1 (KCNA1) Antibody (#APC-009)
- Anti-KV1.1 (KCNA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-161)
- Anti-KV1.1 (KCNA1) (extracellular)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#APC-161-AR)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) Antibody (#APC-002)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#APC-101)
- Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APC-101-F)
- Guinea pig Anti-KV1.3 (KCNA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-005)
- Anti-KV1.6 Antibody (#APC-003)