|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
Anti-Orai1 (extracellular) Antibody
|ACC-062||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-Human Orai1 (extracellular) Antibody
|ACC-060||1 x 50 µl|
Mouse Anti-Human Orai1 (extracellular) Antibody
|ALM-025||1 x 25 µg|
|ACC-061||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-065||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-067||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-STIM1 (extracellular) Antibody
|ACC-063||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-064||1 x 50 µl|
|ACC-010||1 x 50 µl|
Anti-TRPC1 (extracellular) Antibody
|ACC-118||1 x 50 µl|
- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Antigen Incl. Control Antigen Included
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the Store-Operated Ca2+ Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-209). This Explorer Kit includes antibodies targeted against CRAC channels along with their respective peptide control antigen (excludes mouse monoclonal antibodies). An ideal tool for screening purposes.
- Changes in the cytoplasm free Ca2+ concentration [Ca2+]in regulate a large number of relevant physiological processes and have a major impact on cell development and function. The identification of STIM, the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) Ca2+ sensor, and Orai, a key subunit of the Ca2+ release-activated Ca2+ (CRAC) channel pore, have provided the tools to illuminate the mechanisms of CRAC channel regulation that play an important role in modulation of the free Ca2+ concentration in non-excitable cells. Store-operated Ca2+ entry (SOCE) is a common and ubiquitous mechanism for regulating Ca2+ influx into cells and is widely expressed in most tissues.
- Anti-Orai1 (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#ACC-062-AG)
- Anti-Human Orai1 (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#ACC-060-F)
- Mouse Anti-Human Orai1 (extracellular)-ATTO-633 Antibody (#ALM-025-FR)
- Mouse Anti-Human Orai1 (extracellular)-Biotin Antibody (#ALM-025-B)
- Anti-STIM1 (extracellular)-ATTO-550 Antibody (#ACC-063-AO)
- Anti-CRACR2A (EFCAB4B) Antibody (#ACC-324)
- Anti-TMEM66 Antibody (#ACC-067)
- Intracellular Ca2+ Regulator Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-455)
- Intracellular Ca2+ Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-100)