- Lyophilized Powder Lyophilized Powder
This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
- Bioassay Tested Bioassay Tested
This antibody has undergone quality control and has been approved by our professional team.
- Shipped at Room Temp. Shipped at Room Temp.
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the TRPV1 Channel Activator Explorer Kit (#EK-115). The Explorer Kit contains TRPV1 activators, ideal for screening purposes.
TRPV1 (also named VR1, capsaicin receptor and vanilloid receptor) is a member of the transient receptor potential (TRP) channel family, which includes TRPC, TRPM, TRPA, TRPP, TRPML and the TRPV subfamilies. The TRPV subfamily consists of six members named, TRPV1-6. The TRPV1 channel is a vanilloid-gated, nonselective cation channel.
- Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#ACC-030)
- Guinea pig Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#AGP-118)
- Anti-Rat TRPV1 (VR1) (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-029)
- Anti-Rat TRPV1 (VR1) (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#ACC-029-AG)
- TRPV Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-211)
- Mechanosensitive Ion Channel Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-234)
- TRPV1 Channel Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-114)
- TRPV1 Channel Blocker Explorer Kit (#EK-117)