Cat #: BLP-GC036
Size: 40 µg
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes (lanes 1 and 4), mouse brain membranes (lanes 2 and 5) and human SH-SY5Y neuroblastoma cell lysate (lanes 3 and 6):
- Rat brain frozen sections (1:400). Rat spinal cord (1:600).
- Rat brain sections and rat dorsal root ganglion sections (frozen) (1:60).
- Multiplex staining of VGLUT2 and Neurokinin 1 Receptor in rat DRGImmunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen rat dorsal root ganglion (DRG) sections using Anti-VGLUT2-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#AGC-036-AR), (1:60) and Anti-Neurokinin 1 Receptor (NK1R) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ATR-001-AG), (1:60). A. VGLUT2 staining (red). B. NK1 receptor staining (green). C. Merge of the two images demonstrates co-localization in some neuronal bodies (arrows point at examples). Cell nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue).
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse brain membranes (lanes 2 and 4):
- Expression of VGLUT2 in rat parietal cortex.Immunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen rat brain sections with Guinea Pig Anti-VGLUT2 Antibody (#AGP-131), (1:200), followed by goat anti-Guinea Pig-AlexaFluor-594. A. VGLUT2 immunoreactivity (red) appears in pyramidal neuronal profiles (horizontal arrows). B. Pre-incubation of the antibody with VGLUT2 Blocking Peptide (BLP-GC036), suppressed staining. Cell nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue).
- (C)EDGKPLEVPEKK, corresponding to amino acid residues 45-56 of rat VGLUT2 (Accession Q9JI12).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 µg peptide per 1 µg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Last update: 24/01/2021
Shipping and Ordering information