This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs Anthopleurin-C enhances NaV currents in differentiated PC-12 cells.Current traces recorded before (red) and during (black) application of 5 nM Anthopleurin-C (#A-400). Holding potential was -120 mV and test pulses to -20 mV were delivered every 10 sec.
A potent cardiotoxin, which evokes a positive inotropic and chronotropic effect on mammalian heart muscle.1,2 This toxin was found to modify the current passing through the fast Na+ channel in neuroblastoma cells, leading to delay and incomplete inactivation.2
Effective at concentrations of 1-5 nM in isolated guinea-pig atria.2
Anthopleurin-C (#A-400) is a highly pure, natural, and biologically active peptide toxin.
- Anti-SCN1A (NaV1.1) Antibody (#ASC-001)
- Guinea pig Anti-SCN1A (NaV1.1) Antibody (#AGP-043)
- Anti-SCN2A (NaV1.2) Antibody (#ASC-002)
- Anti-SCN2A (NaV1.2)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#ASC-002-AR)
- Anti-SCN3A (NaV1.3) (extracellular) Antibody (#ASC-023)
- Anti-NaV1.7 (SCN9A) Antibody (#ASC-008)
- Anti-NaV1.7 (SCN9A)-ATTO-633 Antibody (#ASC-008-FR)
- Anti-SCN11A (NaV1.9) Antibody (#ASC-017)
- Anti-Pan NaV Antibody (#ASC-003)
- Blockers/Antagonists: peptides/peptide toxinsBlockers/Antagonists: small moleculesActivators/Agonists: peptides/peptide toxins