This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
3-4. Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with the control peptide antigen.
___ Cells + Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-020), (5-10 µg/1x106 cells).
The P2Y receptors belong to the G-protein coupled receptor superfamily. They mediate the actions of the extracellular nucleotides (ATP, ADP, UTP and UDPA). Eight functional mammalian P2Y receptors have been described: P2Y1, P2Y2, P2Y4, P2Y6, P2Y11, P2Y12, P2Y13, and the UDP-glucose receptor, now renamed P2Y141-3.
The P2Y12 receptor is co-expressed with the P2Y1 receptor on platelets leading to shape change, aggregation, and rise in intracellular Ca2+ upon activation.
The only other expression of P2Y12 was found in brain, according to results of reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction and northern blotting4. The P2Y12 receptor has become a target for potential therapeutic drugs for the treatment of thromboembolism and other clotting disorders4.
Species reactivity key:
Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-020) is a highly specific antibody directed against an extracellular epitope of the human P2RY12. The antibody can be used in western blot, live cell imaging and indirect flow cytometry applications. It has been designed to recognize P2RY12 from human, rat and mouse samples.
Products for control experiments
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor Antibody (#APR-012).
This antibody recognizes a different epitope and thus can also be used as a control for detecting P2Y12.
Antibodies for immuno-colocalization experiments
- Guinea pig Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-098) is raised in guinea pig and can be used in immuno-colocalization studies in conjunction with any of our antibodies raised in rabbit. This antibody has been raised against the same epitope as #APR-020.
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor-ATTO-594 Antibody (#APR-012-AR).
A fluorescent labeled primary antibody. It can be used in immuno-colocalization studies in conjunction with any of our antibodies raised in rabbit.
Antibodies for live cell flow cytometry experiments
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-020-F). This FITC-conjugated antibody can be used to detect P2Y12 receptor in live cell flow cytometry.
- Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-021)
- Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#APR-021-AG)
- Anti-P2Y2 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-102)
- Anti-P2Y2 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-102-F)
- Anti-P2Y4 Receptor Antibody (#APR-006)
- Anti-P2Y6 Receptor Antibody (#APR-011)
- Anti-P2Y14 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-018)
- Anti-P2Y6 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-106)