Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs GW-2580 inhibits BDNF-induced phosphorylation of ERK1/2 in TrkB-expressing HEK-293 cells.Serum-deprived cells were stimulated with 10 ng/ml Recombinant human BDNF protein (#B-250) following pre-incubation with control, 1 µM, 10 µM and 100 µM GW-2580 (#G-255). Cell proteins were resolved by SDS-PAGE and probed with anti-phospho-ERK1/2.
- Alomone Labs GW-2580 inhibits NGF-mediated survival of serum-deprived PC12 cells.Dose-response curve of GW-2580 (#G-255) inhibition of 50 ng/ml Recombinant human beta-NGF protein (#N-245) mediated survival of serum-deprived PC12 cells. Cell viability was determined by the XTT method and normalized to control. IC50 was calculated at 2.88 µM.
GW-2580 is a small-molecule pyrimidine derivative, that acts as a potent and selective inhibitor of Colony-stimulating factor 1 (CSF-1) signaling through cFMS kinase receptor. GW-2580 completely inhibits human cFMS kinase in vitro at 0.06 μM1.
The compound also acts as an inhibitor of Trk Receptors and shows binding towards TrkB, TrkC, and TrkA with Kd values of 36 nM, 120 nM and 630 nM, respectively2 and fully inhibits BDNF-induced TrkB phosphorylation in cells at 3 µM3.
GW-2580 (#G-255) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Neurotrophic Factor Explorer Kit (#EK-500)
- Recombinant human BDNF protein (#B-250)
- human BDNF-Biotin (#B-250-B)
- GNF 5837 (#G-145)
- Anti-TrkB (extracellular) Antibody (#ANT-019)
- Anti-TrkB (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#ANT-019-AG)
- ANA-12 (#A-215)
- α-Asarone (#A-260)
- AZD-1332 (#A-495)
- PF-06439015 (#P-355)
- Anti-TrkA (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#ANT-018-F)