This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
Rammes, G. et al. (1996) Br. J. Pharmacol. 117, 1209.
Alomone Labs GYKI 52466 hydrochloride blocks GluA1 receptors expressed in Xenopus oocytes.A. Time course of 300 μM GYKI 52466 hydrochloride (#G-125) reversible inhibitory action on glutamate-elicited currents (100 μM, delivered every 100 seconds, holding potential -60 mV). B. Superimposed current traces of control and inhibited current as indicated (taken from the experiment in A).
- Szabados, T. et al. (2001) Brain Res. Bull. 55, 387.
GYKI 52466 hydrochloride is a non-competitive AMPA and kainate receptor antagonist. It blocks GluK3 homomeric receptors with an IC50 of 63 μM and GluK2b(R)/GluK3 heteroreceptors with an IC50 of 32 μM at high concentrations. GYKI 52466 has been reported to prevent the excitotoxic action of high extracellular glutamate levels due to its potent non-competitive AMPA receptor antagonistic effect. It has been demonstrated histologically that GYKI 52466 has neuroprotective actions in experimental models of global and focal cerebral ischaemia. The compound was widely investigated in experimental seizure models, where it provided effective protection against convulsions evoked by chemical agents such as AMPA or kainate, electroshock and audiogenic stimulation1.
GYKI 52466 hydrochloride (#G-125) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Guinea pig Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-009)
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004)
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular)-ATTO-594 Antibody (#AGC-004-AR)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-005)
- Anti-GluR3 (GluA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-010)
- Anti-GRIK2 (GluK2) Antibody (#AGC-009)
- CNQX (#C-140)
- DNQX (#D-131)
- NBQX (#N-185)
- (S)-(-)-5-Fluorowillardiine (#F-205)