TRPV4 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-CC034) is the original antigen used for immunization during Anti-TRPV4 Antibody (#ACC-034) generation. The blocking peptide binds and ‘blocks’ Anti-TRPV4 primary antibody, this makes it a good negative reagent control to help confirm antibody specificity in western blot and immunohistochemistry applications. This control is also often called a pre-adsorption control.
- Western blot analysis of rat brain lysates:
- Western blot analysis of ND7/23 Mouse neuroblastoma /rat dorsal root ganglion neuron hybrid cell line lysate:
- Expression of TRPV4 in rat DRGImmunohistochemical staining of rat dorsal root ganglion (DRG) frozen sections using Anti-TRPV4 Antibody (#ACC-034). A. TRPV4 (red) in DRG neurons. B. Staining with mouse anti-Parvalbumin (green) in the same DRG section. C. Confocal merge of TRPV4 and Parvalbumin demonstrates colocalization.
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:
- Western blot analysis of rat DRG lysates:
- CDGHQQGYAPKWRAEDAPL, corresponding to amino acid residues 853-871 of rat TRPV4 (Accession Q9ERZ8).