Cat #: BLP-CC034
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain lysates:
- Western blot analysis of ND7/23 Mouse neuroblastoma /rat dorsal root ganglion neuron hybrid cell line lysate:
- Expression of TRPV4 in rat DRGImmunohistochemical staining of rat dorsal root ganglion (DRG) frozen sections using Anti-TRPV4 Antibody (#ACC-034). A. TRPV4 (red) in DRG neurons. B. Staining with mouse anti-Parvalbumin (green) in the same DRG section. C. Confocal merge of TRPV4 and Parvalbumin demonstrates colocalization.
- Expression of TRPV4 in rat DRGImmunohistochemical staining of rat dorsal root ganglia (DRG) frozen sections with Anti-TRPV4-ATTO Fluor-550 Antibody (#ACC-034-AO), (1:20). TRPV4 is present in DRG neurons (red). Note that staining is stronger in small cells (arrows). Hoechst 33342 is used as the counterstain.
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:
- Western blot analysis of rat DRG lysates:
- CDGHQQGYAPKWRAEDAPL, corresponding to amino acid residues 853-871 of rat TRPV4 (Accession Q9ERZ8).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Concentration After Reconstitution 0.4 mg/ml.
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 µg peptide per 1 µg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information