This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
- Peptide SDEYLRSYFIYSMC, corresponding to amino acid residues 207-220 of human P2RY1 (Accession P47900). 2nd extracellular loop.
- Western blot analysis of rat brain (lanes 1 and 4), Jurkat (lanes 2 and 5) and K-562 (lanes 3 and 6) lysates:1-3. Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-021), (1:200).
4-6. Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with the control peptide antigen.
- Expression of P2RY1 in mouse hippocampusImmunohistochemical staining of mouse hippocampal CA3 region using Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-021). A. P2RY1 staining (red) appears in the pyramidal layer (arrows). B. Nuclei staining using DAPI as the counterstain (blue). C. Merged images of panels A and B.
- Cell surface detection of P2RY1 in Jurkat (human acute T cell leukemia) living cells:___ Unstained cells.
___ Cells stained + Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-021), (5 μg/1x106 cells).
- The control antigen is not suitable for this application.
- Expression of P2RY1 in rat PC12 cellsCell surface detection of P2RY1 in intact living rat pheochromocytoma PC12 cells. A. Extracellular staining of cells using Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-021), (1:50) followed by goat anti-rabbit-AlexaFluor-594 secondary antibody (red). B. Merge of extracellular staining with live view of the cells.
The P2Y receptors belong to the G-protein coupled receptors superfamily. P2Y receptors mediate the actions of the extracellular nucleotides (ATP, ADP, UTP and UDP) and regulate several physiologic responses, among them, cardiac function, platelet aggregation and SMC proliferation.1
P2Y1 receptor is abundantly expressed in a number of tissues. In platelets, P2Y1 receptor is co-expressed with P2Y12 receptor, responsible for the initial shape change, aggregation, and rise in intracellular Ca2+ upon activation in response to ADP.5
Species reactivity key:
Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-021) is a highly specific antibody directed against an extracellular epitope of the human P2RY1. The antibody can be used in western blot, immunohistochemistry, indirect flow cytometry and live cell imaging applications. It has been designed to recognize P2RY1 from mouse, rat and human samples.
- Anti-P2Y1 Receptor Antibody (#APR-009).
This antibody recognizes a different epitope and thus can also be used as a control for detecting P2Y1.
- Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#APR-021-AG).
A fluorescent labeled primary antibody. It can be used in immuno-colocalization studies in conjunction with any of our antibodies raised in rabbit.
- Anti-P2Y2 Receptor Antibody (#APR-010)
- Anti-P2Y2 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-102)
- Anti-P2Y4 Receptor Antibody (#APR-006)
- Anti-Human P2Y11 Receptor Antibody (#APR-015)
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-020)
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-020-F)
- Anti-P2Y6 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-106)