This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
4-6. Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with the control peptide antigen.
___ Cells stained + Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-021), (5 μg/1x106 cells).
The P2Y receptors belong to the G-protein coupled receptors superfamily. P2Y receptors mediate the actions of the extracellular nucleotides (ATP, ADP, UTP and UDP) and regulate several physiologic responses, among them, cardiac function, platelet aggregation and SMC proliferation.1
P2Y1 receptor is abundantly expressed in a number of tissues. In platelets, P2Y1 receptor is co-expressed with P2Y12 receptor, responsible for the initial shape change, aggregation, and rise in intracellular Ca2+ upon activation in response to ADP.5
Species reactivity key:
Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-021) is a highly specific antibody directed against an extracellular epitope of the human P2RY1. The antibody can be used in western blot, immunohistochemistry, indirect flow cytometry and live cell imaging applications. It has been designed to recognize P2RY1 from mouse, rat and human samples.
Products for control experiments
- Anti-P2Y1 Receptor Antibody (#APR-009).
This antibody recognizes a different epitope and thus can also be used as a control for detecting P2Y1.
Antibodies for immuno-colocalization experiments
- Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#APR-021-AG).
A fluorescent labeled primary antibody. It can be used in immuno-colocalization studies in conjunction with any of our antibodies raised in rabbit.
- Anti-P2Y2 Receptor Antibody (#APR-010)
- Anti-P2Y2 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-102)
- Anti-P2Y4 Receptor Antibody (#APR-006)
- Anti-Human P2Y11 Receptor Antibody (#APR-015)
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-020)
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-020-F)
- Anti-P2Y6 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-106)
- Explorer kits