This product is freeze dried. All water molecules have been removed.
This antibody is shipped with its antigen FREE of charge!
This lyophilized product is shipped at room temperature. Please see its certificate of analysis for further storage instructions.
5-8. Anti-P2Y2 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with the control peptide antigen.
__ Cells + rabbit IgG isotype control + goat-anti-rabbit-FITC.
__ Cells + Anti-P2Y2 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-102), (5 µg) + goat-anti-rabbit-FITC.
- Wang, L. et al. (2002) J. Cardiovas. Pharmacol. 40, 841.
- Queiroz, G. et al. (2003) J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 307, 809.
- Ralevic, V. and Burnstock, G. (1998) Pharmacol. Rev. 50, 413.
- Abbracchio, M.P. et al. (2003) Trends Pharmacol. Sci. 24, 52.
- Di Virgilio, F. et al. (2001) Blood 97, 587.
- Yerxa, B.R. et al. (2002) J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 302, 871.
P2Y receptors belong to the G-protein coupled receptor superfamily. P2Y receptors mediate the actions of the extracellular nucleotides (ATP, ADP, UTP and UDP) and regulate several physiological responses, among them, cardiac function, platelet aggregation and SMC proliferation1.
The P2Y2 receptor is abundantly expressed in the apical membranes of several epithelial tissues including airway5. It has become a leading target for the treatment of cystic fibrosis. Activation of P2RY2 increases Cl- efflux and mucociliary clearance, effects that might relieve symptoms of cystic fibrosis. P2Y2 agonist therapy is tested in an attempt to bypass the dysfunctioning CFTR channel. Several P2Y2 receptor agonists, especially INS37217, being evaluated as possible targets for the treatment of cystic fibrosis.6
Species reactivity key:
Anti-P2Y2 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-102) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the rat protein. The antibody can be used in western blot, indirect live cell flow cytometry, and immunohistochemistry applications. It has been designed to recognize P2RY2 from rat, mouse, and human samples.
Products for control experiments
- Anti-P2Y2 Receptor Antibody (#APR-010). This antibody recognizes a different epitope and can be used as a control for detecting P2Y2 receptor.
Antibodies for live cell flow cytometry experiments
- Anti-P2Y2 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-102-F). This FITC-conjugated antibody can be used to detect P2Y2 in live cell flow cytometry.
- Anti-P2Y1 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-021)
- Anti-P2Y4 Receptor Antibody (#APR-006)
- Anti-Human P2Y11 Receptor Antibody (#APR-015)
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-020)
- Anti-P2Y12 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-020-F)
- Anti-P2Y6 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-106)