- Peptide CVKDYDLERGPDEK, corresponding to amino acid residues 802-815 of mouse TRPM6 (Accession Q8CIR4). 1st extracellular loop.
- Western blot analysis of rat kidney (lanes 1 and 4), rat testis (lanes 2 and 5) and mouse kidney (lanes 3 and 6) lysates:1-3. Anti-TRPM6 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-046), (1:200).
4-6. Anti-TRPM6 (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with TRPM6 (extracellular) Blocking Peptide (#BLP-CC046).
- Mouse placenta sections (1:50) (Suzuki, Y. et al. (2016) J. Physiol. Sci. 67, 151.).
- Expression of TRPM6 in rat hippocampus.Immunohistochemical staining of perfusion-fixed frozen rat brain sections with Anti-TRPM6 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-046), (1:200), followed by goat anti-rabbit-AlexaFluor-488. A. Staining in the rat hippocampal CA1 region showed TRPM6 immunoreactivity (green) in in the pyramidal cell layer (P) and apical dendrites (arrows). B. Pre-incubation of the antibody with TRPM6 (extracellular) Blocking Peptide (BLP-CC046), suppressed staining. Cell nuclei are stained with DAPI (blue).
- Cell surface detection of TRPM6 by indirect flow cytometry in live intact human THP-1 monocytic leukemia cells:___ Cells.
___ Cells + goat-anti-rabbit-FITC.
___ Cells + Anti-TRPM6 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-046), (2.5μg) + goat-anti-rabbit-FITC .
TRP channels are a large family (about 28 genes) of plasma membrane, non-selective cationic channels that are either specifically or ubiquitously expressed in excitable and non-excitable cells.1 The TRP channels have putative six-transmembrane domains (TM) with a pore domain between the fifth and the six TM, and all assemble as tetramers. Both the N- and the C-terminus of all TRPs are intracellular.3
According to IUPHAR the TRP family comprises of three main subfamilies on the basis of sequence homology; TRPC (canonical), TRPV (vanilloid) and TRPM (melastatin). To date, three extra subfamilies are also considered to belong to the TRP family; the TRPA, TRPML, and the TRPP.1-4
The TRPM subfamily consists of eight members, TRPM1 to TRPM8, which also can be further subdivided into four subgroups based on their sequence homology: (1)TRPM1 and TRPM3 (2) TRPM6 and TRPM7 (3) TRPM4 and TRPM5 (4) TRPM2 and TRPM8.5
Species reactivity key:
Anti-TRPM6 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-046) is a highly specific antibody directed against an epitope of the mouse protein. The antibody can be used in western blot and immunohistochemistry applications. It has been designed to recognize TRPM6 from mouse, rat, and human samples.
- Anti-Human TRPM1 Antibody (#ACC-041)
- Anti-TRPM2 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-128)
- Anti-TRPM2 Antibody (#ACC-043)
- Anti-TRPM3 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-050)
- Anti-TRPM4 Antibody (#ACC-044)
- Anti-TRPM5 Antibody (#ACC-045)
- Anti-TRPM7 Antibody (#ACC-047)
- Anti-TRPM8 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-049)