Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs CAY10593 (VU0155069) inhibits human P2X7 receptors expressed in HEK-293 cells.Dose-response curve of hP2X7 inhibition by CAY10593 (VU0155069) (#C-385). Cells were loaded with Fluo-8 NW dye, incubated with increasing concentrations of CAY10593, and stimulated by 80 µM BzATP. Changes in intracellular Ca2+ following agonist application were detected as changes in maximum relative fluorescence (RLU) using FLIPRTETRA™. IC50 was calculated at 5.9 µM.
CAY10593 (VU0155069) is an antagonist of purinergic P2X7 receptors and an inhibitor of phospholipase D1 (PLD1)1. CAY10593 inhibits ATP-induced ethidium+ uptake in RPMI 8226 cells expressing P2X7 receptors in a concentration-dependent manner with an IC50 value of 2 µM1.
The P2X receptors are a family of ligand-gated ion channels present on various cell types. P2X receptors are activated by extracellular ATP and play an important role in many disease states, including inflammatory, immune, neoplastic, musculoskeletal, and neurological disorders1,2.
CAY10593 (VU0155069) (#C-385) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor Antibody (#APR-004)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor-ATTO Fluor-550 Antibody (#APR-004-AO)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-008)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#APR-008-AG)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-633 Antibody (#APR-008-FR)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-008-F)
- A-740003 (#A-420)
- A-804598 (#A-415)
- A-839977 (#A-470)
- AACBA hydrochloride (#A-410)
- AZ11645373 (#A-395)
- AZ 10606120 dihydrochloride (#A-405)
- AZD-9056 hydrochloride (#A-425)
- Chelerythrine chloride (#C-400)
- GW 791343 hydrochloride (#G-115)
- HMA (#H-130)
- JNJ-47965567 (#J-115)
- JNJ-54166060 (#J-125)
- KN-62 (#K-120)
- ZINC9315614 (#Z-145)
- ZINC58368839 (#Z-135)