Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Santos, R.A. et al. (1994) Brain Res. Bull. 35, 293.
- Alomone Labs [D-Ala7]-Angiotensin I/II (1-7) increases the activation of Angiotensin AT1R expressed in CHO-K1-mt Aequorin-Gα16 cells.Ca2+ response, as detected by elevation in aequorin derived fluorescence, in response to increased concentration of [D-Ala7]-Angiotensin I/II (1-7) (#SPA-160), compared to 0.04 nM Angiotensin II. 20 µM [D-Ala7]-Angiotensin I/II (1-7) application resulted in ~65% activation of AT1R, equal to Angiotensin II response.
D-Ala7-Angiotensin I/II (1-7) [D-Ala7-Ang-(1–7)] is a potent and selective synthetic Angiotensin (1-7) Mas receptor antagonist. It has the ability to antagonize several actions of Ang-(1-7), including the antidiuretic effect of the peptide. In addition, it antagonizes the effects of the changes in mean arterial pressure produced by Ang-(1-7) microinjection into the dorsomedial and ventrolateral medulla1-3.
Ang-(1-7) is an alternative peptide, a product of the renin-angiotensin system (RAS), with special importance in modulating cell-to-cell communication in cardiovascular and neuronal tissue and plays a role in lowering blood pressure and can decrease the sympathetic nervous system activity.
Ang-(1-7) is formed from Ang I by endopeptidases (neprilysin and prolyl oligopeptidase) or by Ang II by carboxypeptidases such as angiotensin-converting enzyme1,2.
[D-Ala7]-Angiotensin I/II (1-7) (#SPA-160) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active peptide.
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular) Antibody (#AAR-011)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-550 Antibody (#AAR-011-AO)
- Anti-Angiotensin II Receptor Type-1 (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#AAR-011-F)
- Anti-Angiotensin-(1-7) Mas Receptor Antibody (#AAR-013)
- Guinea pig Anti-Angiotensin-(1-7) Mas Receptor Antibody (#AAR-013-GP (formerly AGP-099))