Cat #: BLP-PC028
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:1. Anti-KCNN2 (KCa2.2, SK2) Antibody #APC-028), (1:200).
2. Anti-KCNN2 (KCa2.2, SK2) Antibody, preincubated with KCNN2/KCa2.2 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC028).
- Expression of KCNN2 (SK2) in rat cerebral cortexImmunohistochemical staining of KCNN2 channels using Anti-KCNN2 (KCa2.2, SK2) Antibody (#APC-028) in rat cerebral cortex. Picture showing the the third layer. Note that both neural (black arrows) and glial cells (green arrows) show intense staining. Reaction product is red and counterstain is H&E.
- Western blot analysis of rat brain lysate (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse brain lysate (lanes 2 and 4):
- (C)ETQMENYDKHVTYNAERS, corresponding to amino acid residues 542-559 of rat KCNN2 (Accession P70604).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information