Cat #: BLP-PC025
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
A Blocking peptide for Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term) Antibody (#APC-025) and Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#APC-025-AR). Intended to be used as a negative control.
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:1. Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term) Antibody (#APC-025), (1:200).
2. Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term) Antibody, preincubated with KCNN3/KCa2.3 (N-term) Blocking Peptide (#BLP-PC025).
- Expression of KCa2.3 (SK3) in mouse dopaminergic neuronsImmunohistochemical staining of mouse dopaminergic neurons using Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term) Antibody (#APC-025). A. KCa2.3 is detected in substantia nigra pars compacta. B. Tyrosine hydroxylase staining shows dopaminergic neurons. Triangles point at cells with co-localization.
- Expression of KCa2.3 (SK3) in rat brainImmunohistochemical staining of rat brain perfusion-fixed frozen sections using Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#APC-025-AR). A. SK3 channel (red) is visualized in the rat substantia nigra pars compacta. B. Pre-incubation of the Anti-KCNN3 (KCa2.3, SK3) (N-term)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody with the immunogen peptide, blocks specific staining. DAPI Nissl is used as the counterstain (blue).
- DTSGHFHDSGVGDLDEDPKC, corresponding to amino acid residues 2-21 of human KCNN3 (Accession Q9UGI6).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information