Cat #: BLP-PC012
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes:1. Anti-KV2.1 Antibody (#APC-012), (1:500).
2. Anti-KV2.1 Antibody, preincubated with KV2.1 Blocking Peptide (BLP-PC012).
- Expression of KV2.1 channel in rat pancreasImmunohistochemical staining of rat paraffin embedded pancreas sections using Anti-KV2.1 Antibody (#APC-012), (1:50), followed by goat anti-rabbit-AlexaFluor-555 secondary antibody. Endocrine (Islets of Langerhans) and exocrine areas of pancreas section are shown. Strong and highly specific KV2.1 staining is evident only in endocrine cells (red). Hoechst 33342 is used as the counterstain (blue).
- Western blot analysis of rat (lanes 1 and 3) and mouse (lanes 2 and 4) brain membranes:
- Expression of KV2.1 channel in rat hippocampusImmunohistochemical staining of rat hippocampal CA1 region using Guinea pig Anti-KV2.1 Antibody (#AGP-109), (1:400). A. KV2.1 staining (green) appears in the pyramidal layer (P) and in stratum oriens (SO) interneurons (horizontal arrows). B. Nuclei staining using DAPI as the counterstain (blue). C. Merged image of panels A and B.
- (C)HMLPGGGAHGSTRDQSI, corresponding to amino acid residues 841-857 of rat KV2.1 (Accession P15387).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Concentration After Reconstitution 0.4 mg/ml.
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information