Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Alomone Labs PD-160725 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate inhibits GluA1 channels expressed in Xenopus oocytes.Time course of GluA1 currents, activated by a continuous application (top dotted line) of 1 µM glutamate, and reversibly inhibited by 2 µM and 10 µM PD-160725 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate (#P-280), as indicated (bars), at a holding potential of -80 mV.
PD-160725 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate is an AMPA receptor antagonist. Antagonists of AMPA receptors are good candidates for potential treatment of several neurological disorders including epilepsy, stroke and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis1,2.
The ionotropic glutamate AMPA receptors (AMPARs) are the primary receptors that mediate fast excitatory synaptic transmission in the mammalian brain. The majority of this transmission in the mammalian central nervous system is mediated by the release of glutamate from the presynaptic terminal and its binding to glutamate receptors on the postsynaptic membrane2.
PD-160725 2-hydroxyethanesulfonate (#P-280) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Guinea pig Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004-GP)
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004)
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-594 Antibody (#AGC-004-AR)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-005)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AGC-005-AG)
- Anti-GluR3 (GluA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-010)
- Anti-GluR4 (GluA4) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-019)
- CNQX (#C-140)
- CNQX disodium salt (#C-141)
- DNQX disodium salt (#D-130)
- DNQX (#D-131)
- NBQX (#N-185)
- NBQX disodium salt (#N-186)
- GYKI 52466 hydrochloride (#G-125)
- (S)-(-)-5-Fluorowillardiine (#F-205)
- CMPDA (#C-215)
- Cyclothiazide (#C-205)
- IDRA 21 (#I-140)
- AMPA Receptor Antagonist Explorer Kit (#EK-210)
- AMPA Receptor Modulator Explorer Kit (#EK-211)