Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Falch, E. et al. (1998) J. Med. Chem. 41, 2513.
- Alomone Labs (S)-AMPA activates GluA1 channels expressed in Xenopus oocytes.Time course of current, reversibly activated by 1 µM and 10 µM (S)-AMPA (#A-267) as indicated, while membrane potential was held at -80 mV.
(S)-AMPA enantiomer is a synthetic AMPA receptor agonist. The compound mimics the effects of the glutamate neurotransmitter1.
Ionotropic glutamate AMPA receptors (AMPARs) are the primary receptors that mediate fast excitatory synaptic transmission in the mammalian brain. The majority of this transmission in the mammalian central nervous system is mediated by the release of glutamate from the presynaptic terminal and its binding to glutamate receptors on the postsynaptic membrane2.
(S)-AMPA (#A-267) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-004)
- Guinea pig Anti-GluR1 (GluA1) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-009)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-005)
- Anti-GluR2 (GluA2) (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AGC-005-AG)
- Anti-GluR3 (GluA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-010)
- Guinea pig Anti-GluR3 (GluA3) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGP-142)
- Anti-GluR4 (GluA4) (extracellular) Antibody (#AGC-019)