Cat #: BLP-NT019
Size: 40 µg
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat brain membranes (lanes 1 and 3) and HEK-TrkB transfected cell lysates (lanes 2 and 4):1,2. Anti-TrkB (extracellular) Antibody (#ANT-019), (1:200).
3,4. Anti-TrkB (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with TrkB (extracellular) Blocking Peptide (#BLP-NT019).
- Western blot analysis of mouse brain lysates:1. Anti-TrkB (extracellular) Antibody (#ANT-019), (1:200).
2. Anti-TrkB (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with TrkB (extracellular) Blocking Peptide (#BLP-NT019).
- Rat dorsal root ganglion sections (1:100), (frozen).
- Rat DRG sections.
- Expression of TrkB in rat DRGImmunohistochemical staining of rat dorsal root ganglia (DRG) frozen sections using Anti-TrkB (extracellular)-ATTO-488 Antibody (#ANT-019-AG), (1:50), (green). Staining is present in DRG neurons. Hoechst 33342 is used as the counterstain (blue).
- (C)RLEPNSIDPENITE, corresponding to amino acid residues 57-70 of rat TrkB (Accession Q63604).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Last update: 23/08/2020
Shipping and Ordering information