Cat #: BLP-CC030
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of human TRPV1 transfected HEK-293 cells:
- Western blot analysis of rat DRG lysate:
- Expression of TRPV1 in rat DRGImmunohistochemical staining of rat dorsal root ganglion (DRG) using Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#ACC-030). A. TRPV1 (red) in DRG neurons. B. Staining with mouse anti-Parvalbumin (green) in the same DRG section. C. Confocal merge of TRPV1 and Parvalbumin demonstrates colocalization (arrows).
- Western blot analysis of Rat DRG lysate:1. Guinea pig Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#AGP-118), (1:200).
2. Guinea pig Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody preincubated with TRPV1/VR1 Blocking Peptide (#BLP-CC030).
Following a broad screen of secondary antibodies, the following were used for these applications: Western blot analysis: #106-035-006 (Jackson ImmunoResearch).
- Expression of TRPV1 in rat DRGsImmunohistochemical staining of TRPV1 in rat dorsal root ganglion (DRG) using Guinea pig Anti-TRPV1 (VR1) Antibody (#AGP-118), (1:200). A. TRPV1 staining (red) appears in some DRG cells (arrows). B. DAPI counterstain (blue) is used to stain nuclei. C. Merged image of panels A and B.
- (C)EDAEVFKDSMVPGEK, corresponding to amino acid residues 824-838 of rat TRPV1 (Accession O35433).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Concentration After Reconstitution 0.4 mg/ml.
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 µg peptide per 1 µg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information