Cat #: BLP-CC033
Type: Synthetic peptide
Form: Lyophilized powder
A Blocking peptide for Anti-TRPV3 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-033), Anti-TRPV3 (extracellular)-Biotin Antibody (#ACC-033-B) and Anti-TRPV3 (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-633 Antibody (#ACC-033-FR). Intended to be used as a negative control.
For research purposes only, not for human use
- Western blot analysis of rat DRG (lanes 1 and 2) and brain (lanes 3 and 4) lysates:1,3. Anti-TRPV3 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-033), (1:200).
2,4. Anti-TRPV3 (extracellular) Antibody, preincubated with TRPV3 (extracellular) Blocking Peptide (#BLP-CC033).
- Expression of TRPV3 in mouse spinal cordImmunohistochemical staining of mouse spinal cord using Anti-TRPV3 (extracellular) Antibody (#ACC-033). A. TRPV3 (green) appears in neurons (vertical arrows) in the ventral horn of the mouse spinal cord. B. Motor neurons were stained with goat anti-choline-acetyltransferase (red). In some motor neurons (A) TRPV3 was more intense (vertical arrow) whereas in others it was weak (horizontal arrows). C. Merged images of panels A and B. The inset in C magnifies one large motor neuron (vertical arrowhead). Note the punctate pattern of TRPV3 on the surface of the soma.
- Western blot analysis of rat brain lysate:1. Anti-TRPV3 (extracellular)-Biotin Antibody (#ACC-033-B), (1:5000)
2. Anti-TRPV3 (extracellular)-Biotin Antibody, preincubated with the control antigen.
- Expression of TRPV3 in rat DRGImmunohistochemical staining of rat dorsal root ganglion (DRG) using Anti-TRPV3 (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-633 Antibody (#ACC-033-FR). A. TRPV3 staining (purple) is detected in DRG neurons. B. Nuclear staining using DAPI as the counterstain (Blue). C. Merge images of A and B.
- (C)REEEAIPHPLALTHK, corresponding to amino acid residues 464-478 of human TRPV3 (Accession Q8NET8).
Peptide Confirmation Confirmed by amino acid analysis and mass spectrometry.
Storage Before Reconstitution Lyophilized powder can be stored intact at room temperature for two weeks. For longer periods, it should be stored at -20°C.
Reconstitution 100 µl double distilled water (DDW).
Storage After Reconstitution -20°C.
Antigen Preadsorption Control 1 μg peptide per 1 μg antibody.
Standard Quality Control Of Each Lot Western blot analysis.
Shipping and Ordering information