Every lot is tried & tested in a relevant biological assay.
- Caseley, E.A. et al. (2016) Biochem. Pharmacol. 116, 130.
- Alomone Labs ZINC9315614 inhibits human P2X7 receptors expressed in HEK-293 cells.Dose response curve of hP2X7 inhibition by ZINC9315614 (#Z-145). Cells were loaded with Fluo-8 NW dye, incubated with increasing concentrations of ZINC9315614, and stimulated with 80 µM BzATP. Changes in intracellular Ca2+ following agonist application were detected as changes in maximum relative fluorescence (RLU) using FLIPRTETRA™. IC50 was calculated at 355 nM.
ZINC9315614 is a selective antagonist of purinergic P2X7 receptors. It binds to the ATP-binding pocket of P2X71. ZINC9315614 inhibits YoPro1 dye uptake and BzATP-induced Ca2+ responses in HEK–human P2X7 cells with IC50 value of 0.8 µM and 3.2 µM, respectively1.
P2X receptors are cationic trimeric channel complexes that function as ATP-gated calcium-permeable and are considered to be an attractive therapeutic target. This family contains seven receptor subtypes: P2X1–P2X7. P2X7 receptors participate in various cellular responses such as membrane permeabilization, activation of caspases, cytokine release, cell proliferation, and apoptosis. P2X7 receptors can be found in almost all tissues1,2.
ZINC9315614 (#Z-145) is a highly pure, synthetic, and biologically active compound.
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor Antibody (#APR-004)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor-ATTO Fluor-550 Antibody (#APR-004-AO)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular) Antibody (#APR-008)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#APR-008-AG)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-FITC Antibody (#APR-008-F)
- Anti-P2X7 Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-633 Antibody (#APR-008-FR)
- HMA (#H-130)
- Chelerythrine chloride (#C-400)
- AZ11645373 (#A-395)
- AZ 10606120 dihydrochloride (#A-405)
- AACBA hydrochloride (#A-410)
- A-804598 (#A-415)
- A-740003 (#A-420)
- AZD-9056 hydrochloride (#A-425)
- A-839977 (#A-470)
- JNJ-54166060 (#J-125)
- ZINC58368839 (#Z-135)
- GW 791343 hydrochloride (#G-115)
- JNJ-47965567 (#J-115)
- KN-62 (#K-120)
- CAY10593 (VU0155069) (#C-385)
- Garcinolic acid (#G-155)
- BzATP triethylammonium salt (#A-385)
- P2X7 Receptor Basic Research Pack (#ESB-710)
- P2X7 Receptor Premium Research Pack (#ESP-710)
- P2X7 Receptor Deluxe Research Pack (#ESD-710)