Alomone Labs is pleased to offer the α1-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-490). The Explorer Kit contains α1-adrenoceptor antibodies, ideal for screening purposes.
|Product Name||Cat #||Size|
|AAR-015||1 x 50 µl|
|AAR-018||1 x 50 µl|
|AAR-019||1 x 50 µl|
Adrenergic receptors (also called adrenoceptors) are the receptors for the catecholamines; adrenaline and noradrenaline (called epinephrine and norepinephrine in the United States). Adrenaline and noradrenaline play important roles in the control of blood pressure, myocardial contractile rate and force, airway reactivity, and a variety of metabolic and central nervous system functions.
All α1-adrenoceptors (α1-ARs) activate phospholipases C and A2.1
In addition to mobilizing intracellular calcium, the α1-ARs have also been shown to activate calcium influx via voltage-dependent and independent calcium channels.2
- Anti-α1B-Adrenergic Receptor (extracellular)-ATTO Fluor-488 Antibody (#AAR-018-AG)
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride (#A-155)
- Carvedilol (#C-180)
- α2-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-495)
- β-Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-500)
- Adrenergic Receptor Antibody Explorer Kit (#AK-101)